I agree with you...who do you think will be Obama's running mate?
I agree with Obama more than McCain on policy views, he's the lesser of the two evils imo. Personally, I was for Edwards from the word go and overall would like to see the democrats run Warner for the presidency. If only this election was Warner vs. Powell, we'd have imo a great white and a great black so we couldn't go wrong. Instead we have John McCain and Barack Obama..... You put Powell or Warner in this election and there getting my vote without any thought, instead we have these two yahoos.
[img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]
I agree with you...who do you think will be Obama's running mate?
Some southern white in effort to win a southern state. At least I would hope thats what he does to gain votes.
[img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]
It will be real hard for Obama to win the racist...err...I mean the southern vote in the presidential race.
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: PVFAN</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Obama needs the black vote and young vote to come out like it's never came out before. And hope that losing middle class white America doesn't beat him. </div></div>
i was listening to something today and they were discussing the jewish vote
typically the jews vote dem......but the consensus this year is they wont because they feel as though voting for the terrorist means having to bring their checkbook out more often
if he loses a chunk of that vote hes in alot of trouble
[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
thats some interesting stuff...hadnt heard that...but it still amazes me how much ppl judge other ppl in that regard, fools
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: raider13</div><div class="ubbcode-body">thats some interesting stuff...hadnt heard that...but it still amazes me how much ppl judge other ppl in that regard, fools </div></div>
What regard, money?
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
I meant the terrorist part
What happens if Clinton and Obama are on the same ticket. I mean lets face it, they have pretty much the same view's on 90% of the issues. Does that unite the party?
I mean maybe they have already talked about it. In reality Clinton cant win the nomination. Yet she battles on, why? Maybe to keep Obama and Clinton's names hot all the way until November. McCain is hardly getting the press they are at this point.
They do agree on most issues which to me shows the racial/sex divide amongst voters. I do agree on the press part they are getting much more press.
[img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]
Bookmarks